Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Work In Progress and Goodbye Mr. Jobs

Hey Everyone,
here are a couple of pictures of what I am currently working on. As you can see, I am working on Castellan Crowe, one of the weirdest Hq's in Warhammer 40K. But hey, he makes Purifiers troops, which is pretty sweet. He will also be my next weeks painting tutorial. This weeks will most likely be an Evil Sunz Orks Tutorial, which was requested after my last Ork Tutorial.


So, Here are the pics:
Castellan Crowe Work In Progress




Also, on a sad note, I was just informed that Steve Jobs (One of the founding members of Apple) has passed away today from a long battle with pancreatic cancer. His spirit, enthusiasm, and innovative genious have truly made an amazing impact on this world and will be missed. Though I never had the oppurtunity to meet him, my father actually worked with Steve for 5+ years in the late 80s and early 90s. He had absolutely nothing bad to say about the man. Rest in peace and goodbye Mr. Jobs. We will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment