Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Weekly Painting Challenge - Week 3, Thursday Update

Hey Everyone,

Here is my update for this weeks painting challenge. This week, I decided to only challenge myself to painting a single model, though it is a really detailed one. Here are updated pictures of what my Librarian model looks like:
Grey Knights Librarian in Terminator Armour Work In Progress




As you can see, I have finished up the silvers, blues, browns and reds, and have started the golds. As you may have noticed, I swapped out the warding stave for a force halberd as well. I still have  a good amount of detail left to paint though. However, I am confident that I will once again make my painting challenge.

I will be posting more pics in the near future.


Thanks for reading.


Sincerely,
J

Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Hq 1 - Draigo - Complete
Hq 2 - Librarian - Partially Painted
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment