Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Weekly Painting Challenge - Week 1, Thursday Update

Hey Everyone,

hope your weeks are going well. Here is an update on my weekly painting challenge. As you may or may not be aware, this week I gave myself (perhaps foolishly) the challenge of painting an entire 10-man paladin squad by the end of sunday. Since the previous squad took more than a month (working on and off), this is a bit of a challenge. However, it has been giving me the motivation that I needed to get these guys in gear. So, without further ado, here are pictures of the guys so far:





So, as you can see, I have actually made a pretty good amount of progress, seeing as the week is only half over. I have finished painting the silvers, browns and almost the reds. The next task will be to paint the gold areas, then blacks.  Plus the banner is going to take me a little while on its own. Well, I had better get back to painting. Time is a tickin!!!!


Sincerely,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment