Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Weekly Painting Challenge - Week 1, Monday

Hey Everyone,

so, as I mentioned last week, I have decided to give myself a weekly painting challenge each week. I am hoping this challenge will keep me on track, allowing me to paint more models, and create more tutorials, reviews, and tips for you all. However, I would really appreciate YOUR HELP with this challenge. To keep me motivated, I humbly request that you (my amazing readers and subscribers) keep following my videos and blog, so that I know that I am being kept honest on my challenge.


Also, I would love it if you would like to join in, and give yourself a weekly painting challenge. Feel free to post your challenge in the comments section below. Remember, you do not have to give yourself anything extreme. If you paint even a model or two a week, you would be surprised how quickly you end up with a finished army. 


So, my challenge to myself this week is to finish my second 10-man paladin squad for my grey knights army. Here are "before" pictures (of their current state):


 As you can see, for my first 4 guys, 2 have several colours on them, and the other two have been based and have armour painted. I hope to have these guys completely done by the end of the week. 


My second half of the squad, which you can see here, HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN ASSEMBLED YET. Therefore, I definitely have my work cut out for me this week. 


Well, that is my weekly challenge for myself. I will be posting pictures throughout the week, stating my progress on my weekly challenge. 


Thanks for reading and I will be posting more soon.


Sincerely,
J



Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - 5 Partially Painted, 5 Unassembled
Hq 1 - Draigo - Unassembled
Hq 2 - Librarian - Unassembled
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment