Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Weekly Painting Goals/Challenges

Hey Everyone,

Once again, I am sorry for the lack of postings this week.  

I have been painting insanely the last couple of days trying to finish the first paladin squad.  It is down to just the banner and the bases for 8 bases. They should be done by tomorrow and I should have photos up showing the finished products. 


So, I have decided to give myself weekly goals for painting, in order to keep me on track. Each week, I will begin the week by stating my current goal, and then do follow ups throughout the week. I will definitely keep doing painting tips, tutorials and model reviews. In fact, I believe that my new goal orientation will act as a catalyst for these tutorials and reviews. 


However, I need you guys to keep me on schedule. So, feel free to also take up weekly goals. You do not need to set anything crazy, but even a few models a week will add up, and lead to a finished army in no time. So, feel free to leave in the comments section a goal that you would like to set for the week.  My goal for this week is to finish this first squad of paladins. Therefore, my goal next week will be to either finish the Hq for that army, or to finish the other squad of paladins.


Thanks for reading and talk to you soon.


Sincerely,
J




Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Almost Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - 5 Partially Painted, 5 Assembled
Hq 1 - Draigo - Unassembled
Hq 2 - Librarian - Unassembled
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment