Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Warhammer 40k Painting Update

Hey Everyone,

sorry for the lack of posts this weekend.  

I was away visiting family for most of it. So, GREY KNIGHTS, GREY KNIGHTS, GREY KNIGHTS... That is all I can say. My Grey Knight Paladin Army is taking much longer than I expected, which typically happens when you are painting miniatures. Luckily, I still have 4 more weeks until the big tournament. It is always good to leave as much time as possible when painting armies, since you never know what will happen.

My Goal is to have 1 squad of 10 paladins completely painted and based within the next few days, then continue working on the second squad and he Hq's.  I will definitely post either pics or a quick video of the finished squad when I am done with them.  I have decided that I will put a painting breakdown at the end of all of my posts until they are complete. This should definitely keep me on track.


Thanks for reading and talk to you soon.


Sincerely,
J




Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Almost Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - 5 Partially Painted, 5 Unassembled
Hq 1 - Draigo - Unassembled
Hq 2 - Librarian - Unassembled
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment